WelcomeLue lisää alta
This website is under construction.
Further information in English will be available later. Until then, you can seek information about health care, social welfare and rescue services from the website of your municipality. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Wellbeing Services County of North Ostrobothnia
Health service in Pohde
(Please notice, that sites behind links are in Finnish)
- If you need a nurse or a doctor, please contact your own health clinic
- Evenings, nights and weekends: contact emergency duty service.
Call the Medical Helpline’s toll-free number 116117 (Päivystysapu) before seeking medical attention from the Ostrobothnia emergency clinics. We will guide you to the appropriate location for treatment and will advise you how urgently you need to seek treatment. If your condition can be treated with self-care, we will provide you with care instructions.
- Oral and dental health services are provided by dental clinics
- Evenings, nights and weekends Oral and dental health services: contact emergency duty service
- During pregnancy, the well-being of mothers and children is monitored at maternity and child health clinics. You can also contact the child health clinic if your child falls ill.
Health service in the Pohde area
(Websites behind links are in English)
Health service website of the city of Oulu (Please notice that website is not updated anymore)